Monday, April 28, 2008

Pleased as punch, to borrow an often-used phrase.

I don't really know what being pleased and the qualities of punch have to do with one another, no matter, I'm still excited and very pleased to finally have a blog to call my own. What would one hope to see here at EchoPsyche2 (EP2)? Hopefully, the same things that people had found (and enjoyed) at EP2's predecessor that bears the same name (hence the "2"). That would pretty much be previews of my highlighted poetry, some commentary, which I fondly called "Echo's Noteworthies" on the previous site, and updates on me-- what writing projects I've been working on recently, and what I've doing to keep myself occupied (OK, not so much on the latter). I intend this to fun, interactive, welcoming to anyone who finds themselves curious, so please be as intellectual, as straightforward, as silly as you please. Serious comments on my work, among other things, are welcome. So are comments simply posted for the purpose of saying "hello." I really hope so begin some stimulating back and forths that could potentially be beneficial to my writing.
Take good care.

No comments: